25 March 2021 Church Re-Opening
The First Minister announced permission has now been granted for communal worship to resume from the 26th of March 2021. This is welcome news and as such we will re-open for public worship on Sunday the 28th of March - Palm Sunday. In-person worship is restricted to a maximum attendance of 50 people, which includes worshippers of all ages, the minister, musicians, ushers, and volunteers stewarding the service.
A maximum safe limit has been set within the sanctuary to 36 people to be covid-compliant with our risk assessment considering the 2m physical distancing rule. Covid-19 continues to be a concern and as such congregations are asked to ensure that people do not remain in or around the premises to talk and ‘catch up’ after the service. We are all strongly encouraged to return home after the service and reduce transmissibility of the virus by avoiding crowded gatherings.
- Singing is not permitted at this time.
- Sunday Schools are not permitted to meet in person at this time, but children and families are welcome to join in our worship service.
- Face coverings will need to be worn throughout the service unless medically exempt.
- Track and Trace details will be taken on arrival for individuals should we need to contact you in the event of an outbreak.
- A one-way system will remain in place throughout the Sanctuary.
Please continue to follow the website for information about our Easter Services. We look forward to welcoming you all back with us once again. For those who are unable to return with us at this time we will continue to stream our weekly Sunday services on our Stepps Parish Church YouTube channel.