The Scottish Government have removed all COVID rules and restrictions, but the virus has not gone away. Instead of legal constraints the government are asking people to use ‘COVID sense' to help protect themselves and others. The same principal of using ‘COVID sense' should apply to our church buildings, congregational activities and the support you offer communities.
For individuals, including ministers, staff and volunteers in churches this would include:
- Getting your vaccine when offered to ensure you are fully protected
- Staying at home and resting if you have symptoms
- Opening windows when meeting indoors
- Wearing a face covering in indoor public places and on public transport, and encouraging the use of face coverings in church buildings wherever possible
- Washing your hands to protect yourself
- Taking an LFD test before visiting someone in a hospital or care home
In this updated guidance, the COVID-19 Working Group has sought to bring an integrated approach to looking after church buildings and safely developing congregational life as we move into the next phase of the pandemic.
If you have any symptoms suggestive of Covid (new continuous cough, fever, change in taste / smell or sore throat symptom) Please consider staying at home until you feel better.
Worship with us
Stepps Parish Church is a Church of Scotland congregation called to serve Stepps, Cardowan, Millerston, Crowwood and Frankfield Loch. This website is a window into our Christian Family Life.
If you can't join us in person our Worship
Service is live streamed on our YouTube channel.
In our community
We have a lovely suite of halls adjacent as part our Church.
However, due to Covid-19 restrictions, our activities are currently curtailed.
Facebook and YouTube
Our worship services Go Live each Sunday and are recorded for viewing later.